COIL FAILURE (LACK OF HEAT)
If you're concerned about the coils on your GHOST MV1 not producing heat, please note the following:
The first thing to check is if the coils are glowing red/orange. To check this accurately, please do the following:
1.) Detach the battery from the MV1 and remove the heat sink, crucible, and close the oven door.
2.) Re-attach the battery to the MV1
3.) Put the MV1 in sleep mode
4.) Put MV1 in Concentrate Mode
5.) Put MV1 in vape mode
6.) Press and hold the vape button as you would to take a draw and look down into the MV1. If the coils are functioning, they will illuminate red/orange
To expedite a warranty replacement, please create a short video that includes the following information and send it via new support ticket:
Before starting the video:
Detach the battery from the MV1 and remove the heat sink, crucible, and close the oven door.
In the video:
* Re-attach the battery to the MV1
* Put the MV1 in sleep mode
* Put MV1 in Concentrate Mode
* Put MV1 in vape mode
* Press and hold the vape button as you would to take a draw making sure the lens is pointed into the MV1 through the top so we can see the coils.
* If you're unable to attach the video to your email response, you can upload the video to the file sharing service of your choice (e.g., Google Drive; Dropbox; etc.) and share the link.
Make sure to include the following information in your support ticket.
1.) Order number or Retailer name
2.) Serial Number of your MV1 - You can find it on the box, or behind the unit when you remove the battery
3.) Contact Information (Full name, phone number, and Ship-to address)
MV1: Coil Failure Print
Modified on: Fri, 31 Jan, 2020 at 11:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.