* There is only one mode for Concentrates (see legend above)
* A typical session with concentrates is comprised of 8-10 draws (first 2 draws are typically for melting the material)
* For concentrates, make sure you're filling the crucible with a pea-size amount.
* Material with a more solid consistency works best with the MV1.
* When on concentrate mode, do not hold the MV1 at an angle, hold it straight up/vertically with the mouthpiece pointing directly up at the ceiling/sky
* Begin your draw immediately upon depressing the vape button, do not wait for a 2nd haptic buzz like on Herb Settings
* The first draw is ~12 seconds between haptics and ~25 seconds for every draw thereafter
* For the best experience, draw for the duration of the heat cycle